• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Common issues with Wacom tablet (Intuous CTH-680) and Photoshop on a MacBook Pro? First time user

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This week I will be traveling to a location for work that does not have a PC available, but they do have a MacBook Pro that I could borrow. I will be bringing my tablet, an Intuous Pen & Touch Medium (CTH-680). On Wednesday evening I will have time to setup my Photoshop settings (hopefully the cloud will sync properly) and getting used to the commands again (I used Mac a decade ago, it will be like riding a bike :).

The day after on Thursday I will have a very short timeframe where I will actually use Photoshop for a demonstration, I will be mainly using the tablet for masking photos and brush painting where Pen pressure need to work properly. So I am just hoping to get a heads up of what the worst-case scenario might be before it might happen. Hopefully nothing, though! 

I was hoping the Apple community here could help, maybe some of you have the same tablet as me? 

For instance on PC everytime I have a fresh install I need to turn off some Pen settings in Windows 10 that interferes in Photoshop, like the long press is a right-click, and the solution is not immediately obvious unless you spend some time on Google search. There is also sometimes an issue with Windows Ink. I don't know if Mac has something equivalent. 

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?