Highlighted

compatibility

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to know some desktops that are compatible with the program and decently priced, nothing over 1,00 or possible. 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

compatibility

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to know some desktops that are compatible with the program and decently priced, nothing over 1,00 or possible. 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can check out the system requirements here

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Basically you would need a PC with a decent CPU, either an Intel i5 or higher or an AMD equivalent, a dedicated GPU with 2GB of VRAM, 8GB or more of system RAM and a 500GB SSD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
D Fosse LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and don't be fooled by the listed HD free space requirement of 3.1 GB. That disregards the Photoshop scratch disk (working temp files), which requires several hundred GB free space, depending on the size of your files.

If you try to open Photoshop with 3.1 GB free space on your drive, it simply will not open. I have no idea why this is left out of the sytem requirements, it's a glaring omission.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0