Composite Help (Newbie)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the steps to create the image in the top?

Faded or lower opacity image (The 2 boxers). Are there any video tutorials with steps to learn how to make subtle textured backgrounds? Sorry if my terminology is wrong. I'm 3 weeks into design and Adobe Software.

Thanks

IMG_6916.JPG

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Composite Help (Newbie)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the steps to create the image in the top?

Faded or lower opacity image (The 2 boxers). Are there any video tutorials with steps to learn how to make subtle textured backgrounds? Sorry if my terminology is wrong. I'm 3 weeks into design and Adobe Software.

Thanks

IMG_6916.JPG

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at the online video tutorials on Linkedin Learning -- you can get 30-days free access. https://www.linkedin.com/learning/photographing-for-compositing-in-photoshop/using-blend-modes-to-cr...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Derek. I will do so.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As to the subtle textured background, the one in this particular image looks like it might be a sky placed over the fighters and set to "Overlay."  You would then play with the opacity slider until it looks the way you want it. For the spatter seeming to come from their mouths or faces, there are plenty of free spatter brushes for Photoshop, which you can find by googling.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0