Highlighted

Computer crashes everytime I open PS

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since an update a few weeks ago my computer startet crashing while using PS. Now I updated to PS 21 and now my computer crushes before the programm even started completely. I have a HP ZBook 14u from 2019. 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Computer crashes everytime I open PS

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since an update a few weeks ago my computer startet crashing while using PS. Now I updated to PS 21 and now my computer crushes before the programm even started completely. I have a HP ZBook 14u from 2019. 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for clarity, does the application crash or the full computer crash? If it is a full Windows crash, an application cannot crash Windows but a driver can. That would point to a GPU driver issue so I would start there by checking from the GPU manufacturers website  that you have the latest driver.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean your Windows creashes now even before Photoshop starts?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0