• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confused about pricing plans

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS 4 and I'm thinking about updating.  I use Lightroom a little, mostly PS.

I see a "Photography" plan at $9.99 a month (20GB storage - which I don't need - or $19.99 for 1TB) for the annual plan paid monthly.  It seems to include Lightroom and Photoshop.

Then there's a "Photoshop" plan. No mention of Lightroom. $20.99 a month (annual plan paid monthly).  If I don't need 100GB of cloud storage, Adobe Fresco, Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Fonts and Adobe Spark why would I ever choose this plan? (I can get 200GB from Apple for $3.)

There's also a "Lightroom" plan which seems to cost the same as the Photography plan but doesn't include PS although it overs a little more storage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Hi @Steve_Kale ,

The reason for the "Photoshop" plan is that it can be annual or monthly, so with a monthly plan, you can quit without an annual contract. It's good for short term use.

The Photography plan (annual) is a specially priced plan:

Lightroom, Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, and 20GB of cloud storage (1TB available).

Details here:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Steve_Kale ,

The reason for the "Photoshop" plan is that it can be annual or monthly, so with a monthly plan, you can quit without an annual contract. It's good for short term use.

The Photography plan (annual) is a specially priced plan:

Lightroom, Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, and 20GB of cloud storage (1TB available).

Details here:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it.  Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines