• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constant Cursor Wakeup Call in Ps

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a recurring bug that has perpetuated in the last few Ps updates whereupon every time I open a file, once opened, the image/document requires me to click on it to activate my cursor on the already opened image before any tool, or brush will allow any editing of said image. Furthermore, the cursor betrays my assumption that Ps is active at first by allowing me to resize the Ps tool, or brush, I had previously used, but using the tool only returns the "error" growl from the cpu unless I carefully click outside the imge (to prevent the tool's effect from accidentally marking the image) to remind the cursor it's got a job to do in Ps, which is the topmost active app on my desktop at the time and should automatically be effected by the cursor, but seems to always require a wakeup call... I've been able to live with this, but it constantly disrupts the workflow I've developed editing images without needing to make this extra step. 

Thank you,

System: Mac OS10.15.7 Catalina

Version: Adobe Photoshop 2021

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?