Highlighted

Constant Log-Outs on PS 2020

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I am currently running the latest version of photoshop.  Other than the occasional bug or crash, I hadnt been having any major problems until today.  For some reason, in the middle of editing, I get a prompt to save my image before the app closes, even though I have not prompted photoshop to close.  When I try to open Photoshop CC back up, it prompts me to login to CC again, so Im unsure if its a Photoshop issue or a CC issue.  Anyone have any tips?  I'm getting interrupted in the middle of every photo I try to edit, and I'm about to lose my mind!  Thanks!

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Constant Log-Outs on PS 2020

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I am currently running the latest version of photoshop.  Other than the occasional bug or crash, I hadnt been having any major problems until today.  For some reason, in the middle of editing, I get a prompt to save my image before the app closes, even though I have not prompted photoshop to close.  When I try to open Photoshop CC back up, it prompts me to login to CC again, so Im unsure if its a Photoshop issue or a CC issue.  Anyone have any tips?  I'm getting interrupted in the middle of every photo I try to edit, and I'm about to lose my mind!  Thanks!

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi update to the lastest version of the creative cloud desktop app or update other applications of adobe if you have on your computer....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines