Highlighted

Contact adobe

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hi, how can I contact Adobe directly for an issue. The contact page gives links to options for various things, when you go to where it says need more "contact" on any of them it just loops back to the original contact page, with no email or phone contact. 
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Contact adobe

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hi, how can I contact Adobe directly for an issue. The contact page gives links to options for various things, when you go to where it says need more "contact" on any of them it just loops back to the original contact page, with no email or phone contact. 
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not say if you wanted technical or customer support.

I was able to get the phone number in about 5 seconds on the chat window: 800-833-6687

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

P.S.:- If you don't see the chat icon, try a different browser.
-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0