• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact Sheet in CS5

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running a CS5 on my Windows 10 64 bit system. There's no standard function to make a contact sheet under "File" - "Automate" and there used to be a "Contact Sheet 2" option here that I fixed with a plug in on my previous laptop but I've forgotten how I did it. I need this urgently to print labels for my business and searching has gotten me nowhere. Can anyone please put this in "computer for dummies" terms, how to install a plug in so I can have this functionality again (creating a contact sheet). Thank you so much.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The only portable versions of Adobe software are pirated/illegal, I don't think you'll find much help here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Adobe software you may have better luck.

Serial number: 92628709023353004822
Application folder: C:\Users\chris\Downloads\PhotoshopPortable\App\PhotoshopCS5\

Is that a valid Adobe serial Photoshop is not installed into any normals Adobe file system location

If its valid your numbers is all over the web. 92628709023353004822 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are running your business using pirated software, then coming to the software company's community forum for help to get it functioning!

So the installation steps that you need are :

Download a genuine version of Photoshop CC and take out a subscription to use it.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines