Highlighted

ContactSheetII via Listener not running

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. I have a small and maybe stupid problem. I wanted to make a quick script using ConcatSheetII. I used Listener to get all form correct. It working fine .. but .. The script stops before executing itself. I process a large amount of files with this and I would like "ok" to be clicked automatically, ie ContactSheetII to start working. Where is the error?

.... w.Wykonaj_btn.onClick = function () {
if(duze_ch.value == true){
var idzeroBsevenoneDtwotwooneFeightCEoneonedtwoBtwooneBzerozerozeroeightCsevenfiveBthreetwotwoC = stringIDToTypeID"0B71D221-F8CE-11d2-B21B-0008C75B322C" );
    var desc711 = new ActionDescriptor();
    var idCSIISettings = stringIDToTypeID"CSIISettings" );
    desc711.putStringidCSIISettings"""<ContactSheetIISettings>
  <source imageSource="Folder" path="Y:/DDX/Projekty/CCC MAKRA/DUZE" includeSubfolders="false" groupImages="false"/>
  <document units="cm" width="31.08" height="32.58" resolution="720" resUnits="piks/cal" mode="CMYK" bitDepth="8 bitów" colorProfile="CMYK roboczy" flattenLayers="true"/>
  <thumbnail place="Poziomo" cols="3" rows="3" bestFit="false" useAutospacing="false" horz="0 cm" vert="0 cm"/>
  <caption enabled="false">
    <font name="ArialMT" size="12"/>
  </caption>
</ContactSheetIISettings>""" );
    var idMsge = charIDToTypeID"Msge" );
    desc711.putStringidMsge"""Ustawienia dla stykówki II""" );
executeActionidzeroBsevenoneDtwotwooneFeightCEoneonedtwoBtwooneBzerozerozeroeightCsevenfiveBthreetwotwoCdesc711DialogModes.NO );
}else{ ....
TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ContactSheetII via Listener not running

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. I have a small and maybe stupid problem. I wanted to make a quick script using ConcatSheetII. I used Listener to get all form correct. It working fine .. but .. The script stops before executing itself. I process a large amount of files with this and I would like "ok" to be clicked automatically, ie ContactSheetII to start working. Where is the error?

.... w.Wykonaj_btn.onClick = function () {
if(duze_ch.value == true){
var idzeroBsevenoneDtwotwooneFeightCEoneonedtwoBtwooneBzerozerozeroeightCsevenfiveBthreetwotwoC = stringIDToTypeID"0B71D221-F8CE-11d2-B21B-0008C75B322C" );
    var desc711 = new ActionDescriptor();
    var idCSIISettings = stringIDToTypeID"CSIISettings" );
    desc711.putStringidCSIISettings"""<ContactSheetIISettings>
  <source imageSource="Folder" path="Y:/DDX/Projekty/CCC MAKRA/DUZE" includeSubfolders="false" groupImages="false"/>
  <document units="cm" width="31.08" height="32.58" resolution="720" resUnits="piks/cal" mode="CMYK" bitDepth="8 bitów" colorProfile="CMYK roboczy" flattenLayers="true"/>
  <thumbnail place="Poziomo" cols="3" rows="3" bestFit="false" useAutospacing="false" horz="0 cm" vert="0 cm"/>
  <caption enabled="false">
    <font name="ArialMT" size="12"/>
  </caption>
</ContactSheetIISettings>""" );
    var idMsge = charIDToTypeID"Msge" );
    desc711.putStringidMsge"""Ustawienia dla stykówki II""" );
executeActionidzeroBsevenoneDtwotwooneFeightCEoneonedtwoBtwooneBzerozerozeroeightCsevenfiveBthreetwotwoCdesc711DialogModes.NO );
}else{ ....
TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you will be making contact sheets from the save source image files folder always.   Photoshop Contact Sheet II script is a Photoshop Plug-in. All you need to doe is record a single step Action and select that folder in Contact Sheet II.  When you click OK Contact Sheet II will record the folder's path into into the action step and also create contact sheets for the Image files in that folder.   When you play that recorded action Contact sheet II will bypass displaying its dialog and create contact sheet for the image files in that folder.  No dialog will be displayed no OK button needs to be clicked. 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0