• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Aware Fill doesn't appear in Photoshop CS5

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I realize I'm using an old version, but I cannot afford to upgrade to a newer one.

With that said, Content Aware Fill is not available on my version of photoshop for some reason.  It has always worked in the past.  But when I built a new PC, I tried installing my edition of Photoshop CS5 on it.  Everything went well, everything authenticated.  But I no longer have access to the feature Content Aware Fill.  When I press Shift+F5, Content Aware Scale appears.  When I look under the Edit menu, content Content Aware SCALE appears.  

I assumed I simply had to make it visible in the Photoshop Default set.  So I did the following:  

Edit > Menus; Menu for: "Application Menus", Set: "Photoshop Defaults".

Expanded the Edit menu by clicking on the '>' by it, and scrolled down to try and find Content Aware Fill (which is normally between Fill and Content Aware Scale).  However, it doesn't appear there at all.  

Here's a screenshot.  How to I re-enable Content Aware Fill?

ContentAware.JPG

I've tried uninistalling/reinstalling the program, but that didn't work.  How do I re-enable Content Aware Fill?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  Darn I'm an idiot.  Thanks.  Feel free to close this useless thread.  Doh!  lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines