• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert a jpg logo ro a vector

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I designed a logo on photoshop . I need to a vector and email it. Its easily able to surround with ants using the magic wand . I saved it in layers and as a jpg but the next steps im lost. I only create using jpg images. I never converted to a vector. Can anyone help with printed directions or video that slow enough to absorb. thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a Custom shape you can scalle its size well but yoy only get fill.  A layer style cans be added  you can de wonders with a layer  style these days.Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use vector shapes or type layers as already suggested. If you want easily to convert existing pixel based logo to vector then you must redraw it using Pen tool or import in Illustrator and try there using Trace feature which can help to automate process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is not a tool for saving vectors. It's for photos. Wrong tool, even though it can do some vector additions to a photo, it's not a vector result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would export to Illustrator where you can convert bitmap to vector more easily.

What matter most is what is inside your image :

• How many colors? ( for print it will be CMYK, so if you used RVB the conversion will often change the colors)
  • Typography used (You can convert the text yo vector)
  • Gradients
  • Shapes Complexity

…

as well Photoshop is not the tool for print brand identity. But maybe you can get out of it anyhow.

Show us yiour logo so wze can evaluate the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make your graphic using pen and shape tools then go to  File > Export > Export As  and choose SVG as the export format.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines