• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy & Paste Issues when saving files

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to paste text when I'm saving my work.

For example:

If I save a file as "Mickey Mouse Colour" but have several versions, I would simply C+P "Mickey Mouse Colour" then add "2", "3", "4" and so on. My file name will not paste.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know anything. You haven't provided even the most rudimentary system info. that said, the actual cause likely has nothing to do with teh program itself, so start by checking user privileges and external tools that may interfere with clipboard/ memory operations liek e.g. some Office assistant running in the background or some security tool.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not an Apple-mac-tech-expert. Your comment was condescending and unhelpful.

I am running the current iOS and the currect PSCC.

The C+P function works with everything else on my iMac. It has simply stopped working when I try and paste file names when saving work. I have nothing new or different running to when I was working last week.

My guess it is something to do with the new Apple update ( a similar problem here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop/PhotoShop-2018-File-Name-Copy-Paste-Problem/td-p/9396776)

I thought I may be something else as there is no other reason I can think of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar issue here.

Right click Paste works, but Cmd V does not.

OSX 10.15.2
Ps 21.0.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines