• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy Camera Raw file

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I copy a Raw file that has been edited while keeping the edits. When I do copy paste, I get the original file (without editing).

[Branched from unrelated post "can I automatically open and use Camera Raw?" by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If your file is not a dng, you need to include the sidecar file when you copy or move it. Details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With what program did you do the original edits in?

If it was not an Adobe program neither ACR or LR will be able to read those edits.

If the file was originally edited in either ACR or LR then you have to set those programs to Write Changes to a Sidecar XMP file and when copying or moving and then pasting you must also copy/move - paste the corresponding XMP sidecar file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines