• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy Merged broken after upgrade to 22.3.0

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm no longer able to use the default keyboard command to "Copy Merged". I have manually select it from the drop down menu. Anyone else expereincing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

We're sorry for the trouble. Which Operating system you are on now (Windows Or MacOS)? Could you please try reset Photoshop preferences back to defaults and check if that helps to resolve the shortcut issue. Here's the article for the steps: 

https://adobe.ly/3ceal5t

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit,

I'm on macOS BigSur 11.2.3. See attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No thanks Mohit, 

Resetting the preferences seems to be Adobe's default answer for all of PhotoShops's problems. Going through and setting up my prefernces again is a pain and how long will that last before something else goes wrong. No reflection on you, but what I would really hope is that Adobe works on fixing its long list of problems. 

Thanks for the suggestion,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines