Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy paste issues to powerpoint

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm struggling to copy paste from Phtososhop to power point with Ctrl C Ctrl V options. I used to be able to do it, but it doesn't work anymore. Nothing happens when I press control V and I don't see the option highlighted when I roght click on the menu. The only way I can do it is by exporting the image.

Is there a solution for that?

I'm on the latest version photoshop and I'm using Powerpoint 2011 for Mac version 16.46 in Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used to do that, am using latest version of photoshop. i copy and past into powerpoint.

try copy from menu

edit> copy from photoshop or Copy merged if you want to copy more than layer

edit> paste in power point

incase of that your shortcut does'nt wotk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not work for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Can you use the import function in Powerpoint?

As a last resort workaround, can you save the Photoshop file as a pdf and then import it into Powerpoint? (Be careful when you save a psd file to a pdf that you save your file first before saving it as a pdf, and then close it after you save the pdf without saving. Otherwise, you will save over your native psd file and that is not a good thing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks,

I can always save and then import to Powerpoint, but I just want to do it fast. It's a real pain to do it this way if you have many images to paste to Powerpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely understand. It is very possible that you might need to update Powerpoint. Do you have access to a later version of Powerpoint that you can test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I currently have the latest Powerpoint update 16.47.2, so it is probably something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that! I saw the version as 2011 and thought it was the issue. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines