Highlighted

copying an image on to another image but getting an extra layer

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use photo shop often to put an image on to a shirt. today when doing it conctrol c control v and then control t to move it it moves it but also leave a version of it were it was originaly. and the image that is left will not let me erace it and is not a double image there is only one layer. It seems like an error in photo shop. I have closed my computer down and logged out of photo shop. and it is still happening. Any suggestions? 

Topics

Bug, How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

copying an image on to another image but getting an extra layer

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use photo shop often to put an image on to a shirt. today when doing it conctrol c control v and then control t to move it it moves it but also leave a version of it were it was originaly. and the image that is left will not let me erace it and is not a double image there is only one layer. It seems like an error in photo shop. I have closed my computer down and logged out of photo shop. and it is still happening. Any suggestions? 

Topics

Bug, How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sound like it may be the legacy composting bug Adobe added to 21.2 if it checked in you preferences performance section try unchecking it.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJ Mack,

Where is this located in preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the exact same issue! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines