Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying Camera Raw Filter info to another jpg

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user...

Since I do not have a camera that shoots in RAW, I converted a jpg to a smart object in Photoshop and under Filter, I am using the Camera Raw Filter to edit my photo.  I want to copy the edits to another jpg and tried doing this in Develop Settings in Bridge (Copy and Paste Camera Raw settings).  The settings came up and I checked the ones I wanted to copy but when I selected the photos where I wanted this info to be copied, it didn't copy.  I know it is probably an easy answer but I've searched the internet and could not find anything that would help.  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Camera Raw filter is not the same thing as the Camera Raw processor (the plugin). Lots of people confuse them, but they work differently.

This doesn't work in the filter. You need to open the ACR plugin for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can copy Smart Filter since you are working with Smart Object. Easy way is to hod Alt/Opt then click on filter name below Smart Object thumbnail and drag onto another Smart Object.

By the way, images or Smart Object layers must be in the same document.

Another way is to record one step action which will record data and apply same settings to any other image on which you run action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  This worked great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Use "Save Settings..." and "Load Settings..." in the Camera Raw filter menu.

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 01.00.44.png

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines