• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not complete the Batch command because of a disk error.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error while initiating a command that I created and has previously worked. I moved the files from my Macbook hard drive to a thumb drive and got the same message. I just upgraded to v22.3 and nstill the same message.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Check in the System Preferences if Photoshop has permissions for Files and Folders. Also, check the system permissions and the disk integrity with Disk Utility.

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 12.05.15 PM.png

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Marlon-I did all of the above but get the same message. Also I tried using on of the Actions that came with PS with the same results, so it wasn't my action that caused the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the problem, although seemingly unrelated. Two months ago, before this issue arose, I decided to backup my Desktop files to iCloud. I didn't know that this would remove all of my files from my Desktop. This started creating other issues for which I found work arounds. Today I reversed the process with the help of Apple Support. Now all is well with my PS Batch commands. It didn't occur to me that This might be the source of my PS issues since the files I was accessing were on an external hard drive. Thanks for your help.

Gary Moogk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines