• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not complete your request because of a program error

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using Photoshop 7.0 and the PC that I'm working on started showing the "could not complete your request because of a program error" error at random occasions, sometimes it happens when I try to use the marquee tool (only happens on some parts of the image) and sometimes when I try to close the program. Tried resetting the preference file and that didn't help.

Hope someone can help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry that the old link does not work anymore. Please checkout this updated article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/program-error-opening-psd.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michald1494,

Please take a look at this article Error message: "Could not complete your request because of a program error" and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just goes back a page from where we are now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link doesn't working. Newest update 2/2021 has this issue again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that the old link does not work anymore. Please checkout this updated article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/program-error-opening-psd.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines