Could not complete your request because of a program error

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a PC user and have gone through all the updates for preferences etc. but am still getting "Could not complete your request because of a program error"

PLEASE help. I cannot find a number to call and I have work to do for my photography business and I can't get work done!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Could not complete your request because of a program error

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a PC user and have gone through all the updates for preferences etc. but am still getting "Could not complete your request because of a program error"

PLEASE help. I cannot find a number to call and I have work to do for my photography business and I can't get work done!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Most customer support is for billing and account issues, though. I'm not sure how well trained the CSRs are for the various Adobe programs because there are a lot of them.

Your best bet is to tell us which program you're referring to, as John says, and someone will move this to the correct forum. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, here are links for resolving the issue. If you've already checked the preferences, it's possible your program (I'm assuming it's Photoshop) is out of date or that your system no longer supports the current version. There are links on this page for checking all that:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/program-error-opening-psd.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this is for photoshop!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0