• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not open “Comp 1.mov” because the DynamicLink Media Server is not available

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a problem importing in Photoshop a .mov file for editing and export as an animated gif.

Could not open “Comp 1.mov” because the DynamicLink Media Server is not available

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on this post, it could be a damaged install. The recommendation is to uninstall and reinstall Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I unstill and reinstall and continue at the same point.

I have Big Sur 11.2.3 and I look to install the latest version of Photoshop 22.3.1.

Perhaps is so new and not supported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a list of known issues with Photoshop and Big Sur: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-big-sur.html#big-sur-known-issues, but I don't see the issue with the DynamicLink Media Server there.

If you've uninstalled and reinstalled but are still having the problem, you could try using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool.

You could also report the issue on the thread I posted earlier. That's where the Photoshop team will look for bug reports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines