• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not save error photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I go to save my file I get this error message. Kraken Naginati is the file name

I gve photoshop 2021 full disc access. updated to Big Sur 11.0.1

I have no problem saving my work yesterday. everything was running smoothly, this morning it will not work. any help will be gretalty appreciated

Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 10.35.19 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems to me that converting(or attempting to convert) a layer to a smart object makes the error occur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that this also happened to me once or twice. However, there were many more occasions which were unrelated to this action where I got the error. Quite often a gradient or adjustment layer caused the issue, sometimes a layer which was dragged into the document from another file was the culprit. For me it usually helped to merge the layer which caused the problem with another layer (could also be an empty one). But sometimes even that wasn't possible because trying to merge layers often resulted in an error notification. 
Since the problem(s) got so bothersome and frequent I didn't see any other soultion than installing an old version of Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always keep a workstation with a older known working version of photoshop. I make a living doing this so i have to always have a backup. I keep one machine with newest upgrade and a second machine with a older known working version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried relaunching, quitting, restarting the macbook, etc and all it doesn't work. The only way is to roll back 1 version earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue - and happened in illustrator. I could save as .jpg and .png but couldn't save them as unified layers. Had to save layers as separate .pngs. Really annoying and hope it gets fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is happening?? Supper annoying... Today is the 12 of Feb 2021 and no updates to fix this problem... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4th May and I am still having this issue. Adobe fix it please? Come on guys...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines