Highlighted

Could not use the type tool because of program error Windows PC Photoshop CC 2021

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm using the latest version of Photoshop cc as part of Adobe cc subscription on Windows PC. When I try to edit text, I receive the following error message: could not use the type tool because of program error. Glyphs options are popping up when I try to edit the text, the error message comes when I try to double-click the text

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Could not use the type tool because of program error Windows PC Photoshop CC 2021

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm using the latest version of Photoshop cc as part of Adobe cc subscription on Windows PC. When I try to edit text, I receive the following error message: could not use the type tool because of program error. Glyphs options are popping up when I try to edit the text, the error message comes when I try to double-click the text

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same message if I try to open or close anything in PS cc

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 1