Couple of oddities...

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experienceing a couple of oddities that I discovered after my last Photoshop update. One is the perspective warp feature remains greyed out no mater the layer state whether it be a smart object, rasterized, etc. The other is the red visual display of brush size and hardness when changing on the fly appears to have gone away.

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit your Photoshop Preferences Performance section. Make sure your GPU is detected and enabled.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feedback. I know on a previous Photoshop update the function I meantioned in regards to the brush view displaying in red had gone away but a later update had resoved that issue. This is what I see when navigating to the Performance section of the preferences as you suggested. The "Use Graphics Processor is greyed out. Would downloading a driver update from NVIDIA help you think?

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 1.24.58 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines