• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash Photoshop 22.1.0 on MacBook Pro 15 inch. 2017 with Big Sur by selecting a Text level

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After opening Photoshop 22.1.0 and choosing a Text level, Photoshop crashes countinuously. Before crashing, for 2/3 seconds in the fold where you choose the Font type, appears "Myriad Pro" font, a kind of font that gave - as I read - many troubles. I cancelled Myriad Pro font from the font folder but that font name appears the same when I choose a font Level in Photoshop, before crashing. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted in the Photoshop Elements forum.  I am moving your post to the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  The font that I have ready to go in the panel is Futura though.  As soon as I click the text tool, the spinning dots and the whole thing crashes.

I've read on these forums that one might have to uninstall 22.1.0 and install 22.0.1

lame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Downgrading to 22.0.1 worked for me. Thanks for the suggestion. The crashing was driving me bananas. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines