• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Photoshop and create a document, I cannot add a layer.  I can unlock the base layer but there is no funcionality beyond that. When I unlock the layer I get a "NO" symbol (black circle with cross-bar) and the following message:  "Acobe has found a solution or workaround for the recent error in Adobe Photoshop.  Please click the below link for more details.  I have clicked that and read the info but none the instructions offered a solution to my issue.  A co-worker shared my screen and said that it looks nothing like hers. We are all on the same group account.    I do regular updates as offered by Adobe.  SOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What colour mode are you creating the document in?

Screenshot 2021-03-25 at 12.21.56.jpg

It sounds like you have in indexed or multichannel inadvertently selected, in that case it only supports one layer.

/G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about the same problem with PhotoShop. I reinstalled every thing after updating to Big Sur on my new Apple Mini with the M1 chip. Now I can not change the sizes of an imported picure in the app anymore.

It crashes inmediately. 

Most unconvenient. I reported this quit a few times now but never received any reaction what so ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joost, I don't think the two problems are related. Maybe you want to author a post with your specific issue.

/G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines