• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a Newspaper design for Print

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I was wondering what is the best Adobe program out there that would allow me to take the front page of a real LA Times news paper, alter the nexts of the headlines and the images, but also allow me to then reprint the image on newspaper like paper?

This is for a creative project that I'm working on. I need the physical paper but I want to retain as much of the LA Times layout so that it looks authentic when I print it out.

Also any advice on the best type of paper to print this on would be much appreciated

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are trying to recreate the Layout I would recommend Indesign (or Illustrator), if you want to edit a scan then Photoshop would be useful but there are quality issues that may be hard to overcome – for example that the images have been printed with a halftone raster and that texts and other originally vector elements are now pixels and subsequently don’t print as sharp. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The paper stock is called newsprint. Google for a local supplier and samples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines