Create a shape with an internal border

Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Id like to create a rectangle shape with a gold internal border. I then need to cut a central gap at the bottom but I need the gold border to be lifted with the gap to create the same shape. I have basic skills in AI and PS however I am unsure of how to do this task. Please Help Thank you so much! 🙂 IMG_5737.JPG

TOPICS
How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create a shape with an internal border

Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Id like to create a rectangle shape with a gold internal border. I then need to cut a central gap at the bottom but I need the gold border to be lifted with the gap to create the same shape. I have basic skills in AI and PS however I am unsure of how to do this task. Please Help Thank you so much! 🙂 IMG_5737.JPG

TOPICS
How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2021 0
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like a better fit for Illustrator. 

In Photoshop one can set an inside Stroke for a Shape Layer and set a subPathItem to »Subtract Front Shape«. 

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 13.40.56.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2021 0