Highlighted

Create background from object/pattern in photo

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a background based on sort of an image within an image - if I have a tapestry or a piece of art or book cover etc. that I want to replicate so it looks like another object or person is surrounded by that same pattern. I've seen others do something similar so wondered if it's possible! I'm BRAND new to photoshop so I apologize if this is a ridiculously easy question or we'll known that you can't do this kind of thing 🙂

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create background from object/pattern in photo

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a background based on sort of an image within an image - if I have a tapestry or a piece of art or book cover etc. that I want to replicate so it looks like another object or person is surrounded by that same pattern. I've seen others do something similar so wondered if it's possible! I'm BRAND new to photoshop so I apologize if this is a ridiculously easy question or we'll known that you can't do this kind of thing 🙂

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi if create a image with changes in it then no problem to use it you can not use it same as same after replicate....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 12.43.57 PM.png

Your description of the result you are looking for was not clear. If you ignore the subject matter in the illustration above, is this effect you want to achieve?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0