• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create (Where are all the preset shapes)

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop 22.2.0,  I was learning the tutorial about including vector graphics. When i followed the step to use custom shape tool to create a star, i can not find that many shapes as shown in tutorial. I was wondering if it's because of the new version. You can see the screenshot to see more detail. Thank you for your help!Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 12.42.03.png

Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 12.44.58.png

the first one is what show on my ps, the one below is from tutorial. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some Adobe updates will changes Photoshop features, UI and panels and how things are organized.  Adobe added a Shapes Palette, and shape groups for organizing  shapes and changes  the shapes that are installed in the panel by default.  Old default shapes are still available but you need to use the Shapes Palette fly-out menu to load the legacy shapes  and then fine the shape you want in the legacy or search for the shape bye name. There may be more than one shapes with that name in  different groups. Menu Window>Shapes will open the Shapes palette.

image.png

You can also create Stars shape layer with the Polygon shape tool.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines