Highlighted

Creating a border from the center/out

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a border image around the same image. I've tried selecting the image, then grabbing the handle to enlarge it, but it doesn't do it evenly.  I know there's a way to enlarge it from the center/out ... does anyone know how to do that?  Your help is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating a border from the center/out

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a border image around the same image. I've tried selecting the image, then grabbing the handle to enlarge it, but it doesn't do it evenly.  I know there's a way to enlarge it from the center/out ... does anyone know how to do that?  Your help is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To select from the center out, hold down Option (Mac) or Alt (Windows). Sometimes its a little tricky so you may need to add the Opt/Alt key after you start dragging to resize the image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 1