Creating a sequenced image from iOS burst video

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sequenced imageI have an iPhone X and a new iPadPro 2nd Generation 11" devices. I would like to create some sequenced action images for example a diver diving from a platform or a horse jumping a large jump. What would be the best ways and also the simplest ways of doing this without using standalone cameras. I have Photoshop and Photoshop Express on my iPad. I'm assuming they're installed on my iPad, but these days it seems hard to tell what;s installed vs what's being accessed online. Help appreciated. Thanks much. Chuck Cohen

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating a sequenced image from iOS burst video

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sequenced imageI have an iPhone X and a new iPadPro 2nd Generation 11" devices. I would like to create some sequenced action images for example a diver diving from a platform or a horse jumping a large jump. What would be the best ways and also the simplest ways of doing this without using standalone cameras. I have Photoshop and Photoshop Express on my iPad. I'm assuming they're installed on my iPad, but these days it seems hard to tell what;s installed vs what's being accessed online. Help appreciated. Thanks much. Chuck Cohen

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?