• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a Site Map in Photoshop

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone has thoughts on this or can help, I sure would appreciate it... I have to draw a site map for a website in Photoshop. I have tried creating lines using the line tool (will only give me arrows!), the pen tool, the pencil tool and the brush tool - pretty much anything I could. Regardless, the lines do not show up in JPG export or to print. I realize PS is not great for this task, but it is for a class so I must do this way. I could have already drawn 100 of these in Illustrator! Please help! Windows is what I am working in...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»I have tried creating lines using the line tool (will only give me arrows!)«

Then you apparently chose arrowheads in the Options Bar. 

Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 08.28.32.png

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

»the pen tool, «

What are the Settings? Did you create a Shape Layer with a Stroke? 

Again: Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That will happem if Shape Line weight is set to 0 in Photoshop 2021. Also in Photoshop 2021 arrow heads values setting are absolute number of pixels not relative to line weight like oldet version of Photoshop.  The line tool can do strange things. Here is a 800 line weight line with small arrowhead setting.  The seond the same line with line weight 10.   The third the same 10 weight line with larger arrow head settings.Thens line weight 0.  If you use Photoshop 2020 instead of 2021 Arrowhead settings will be relative to line weight the line tool will be easier to use. Line weight can not be 0 in Photoshoe 2020 so you will also alwaye get a line.  Photoshop 2020 is a better version to use.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines