Creating Bingo Cards In Photoshop (or other programs) NEED HELP

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wife does bingo games through facebook and she has been paying $10 for a pdf file of the pages she needs, its like a master call sheet with randomized numbers through 75 cells. I've tried many different things to be of some help but no luck. It has to be 15 cells going vertically on the left side for names, and 75 equal cells attached on the right with numbers and she wants to add small transparent photos to the cells without the cells auto adjusting the height. and lead in the right direction for thorough explanation through video or steps would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much for taking the time to read this 🙂supermario.png

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Make It, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating Bingo Cards In Photoshop (or other programs) NEED HELP

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wife does bingo games through facebook and she has been paying $10 for a pdf file of the pages she needs, its like a master call sheet with randomized numbers through 75 cells. I've tried many different things to be of some help but no luck. It has to be 15 cells going vertically on the left side for names, and 75 equal cells attached on the right with numbers and she wants to add small transparent photos to the cells without the cells auto adjusting the height. and lead in the right direction for thorough explanation through video or steps would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much for taking the time to read this 🙂supermario.png

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Make It, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a job for programming in Excel. Photoshop would be great for making the little icons. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0