Highlighted

Creating ico files

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make an ico file and every time I make one a keyline box appears around it. I've made them from pngs made in both Photoshop and Illustrator and the result is always the same. The origination has a transparent background and made in the RGB colour space. Does anyone have fix or is it a setting I don't know about? I've used multiple online creators and they all do the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating ico files

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make an ico file and every time I make one a keyline box appears around it. I've made them from pngs made in both Photoshop and Illustrator and the result is always the same. The origination has a transparent background and made in the RGB colour space. Does anyone have fix or is it a setting I don't know about? I've used multiple online creators and they all do the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?