Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating pictures out of a note from my mother in law who passed

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was hoping for some advice as I have been failing at this project.

My mother in law, who was an amazing woman, passed away unexpectly in our home during a visit, She was 63. Three months before that my father in law passed unexpectly as well.

I want to make some photos out of my mother in laws notes to my wife to place above her work/meditate workstation and Im not sure how to go about it? Should I copy the hand written words, rewrite the typed words, and make three individual photos?  I really want to make it something I can add to and it would flow together, like adding a pic of my mother in law, some sunflowers.... I eventally want to make something that inculdes her father but there isnt much to work with.

Im not very creative and this is so important to me im not sure if Im being to crititcal but I keep starting over. My wife is in so much pain and I feel this will help her but I dont know what Im doing.

Is there people out there that do this type of art? Im not sure I could even afford the help but I really need advice. Ive cut the image up, downloaded stock images, and made photos but each one ive made does not show how important Ane Marie Young was.  Please share any advice you may have. Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am using photo shop and adobe pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines