• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating slideshow in Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me yesterday. But today I open my file, I click on Window-Timeline and it opens the frames from layers but several are missing at the end. 

If I convert it to a video timeline all of my layers are there. And if I convert that back to frames, they disappear again. 

Please help. I want to work in frames, I don't know how to work in video. 

Can you tell me how to add more frames from layers, to the frames that are already showing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from Animate]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Can you tell me how to add more frames from layers, to the frames that are already showing?"

You have option to duplicate frame at the bottom of Timeline (plus sign), New Frame from Timeline panel menu (hamburger icon) or add new layer in the Layers panel. If you have content on layers then duplicate frame and turn visibility of layers on/of (on for layers which you want to see).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Bojan for your response. The timeline panel was not showing me those options. But I opened it the next day, and everything was there. The option to create a timeline or slide view was missing. But it is back. 

Thanks for your help!

Sheila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines