• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creation of a custom palette for Indexed Color

Engaged ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to create a list of colors in a .csv file and then import it as a palette for use in Image>Mode>IndexedColor?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create a list of Colors.  What colors where do you get the colors you want in the list CSV.   You could for example use Photoshop color  sample tool to select up to 10 color at a time then use a Script to build a Script custom option where the colors are stored.  When the Script accumulate 256 color option it could create a CSV file or  perhaps  convert  the current document into index color using the custom option data. I have never scripted create anything like a index color table.  The Script would also need to be able to reset the custom Script Option back to empty like test if a modify key is press and reset the custom option.  I'm not sure a custom script option can be use this way It may be for the option is basically an action descriptor. So I think it may be possible but I have little knowledge about Action Manager Code.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines