Highlighted

Creative Cloud and Photoshop Slowing MAC down to a crawl!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot uninstall creative cloud.

Cannot fix errors with creative cloud and photoshop.

Creative cloud slowing down my mac to a crawl.

All this after the Mojave update.

Need urgent help as we use photoshop for work and don't have time to go through millions of forum entries.

Could someone please get in touch with us - a paying customer!!!!!!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Edgar,

Mojave caused a lot of issues with Creative Cloud. They fixed some with a patch and broke them with the next patch. Which version do you have?

I am on High Sierra and am waiting until the Mojave issues are settled. I have no problems with Creative Cloud.

Your choices seem to be:

• Roll back your OSX
  • Use 2018 until Apple fixes this (keep 2019 installed)
  • Try updating to the beta of Mojave 10.14.4
  • Wait until Mojave 10.14.4 is released and hope it works

This is an Apple issue, unfortunately.

~ Jane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud and Photoshop Slowing MAC down to a crawl!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot uninstall creative cloud.

Cannot fix errors with creative cloud and photoshop.

Creative cloud slowing down my mac to a crawl.

All this after the Mojave update.

Need urgent help as we use photoshop for work and don't have time to go through millions of forum entries.

Could someone please get in touch with us - a paying customer!!!!!!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Edgar,

Mojave caused a lot of issues with Creative Cloud. They fixed some with a patch and broke them with the next patch. Which version do you have?

I am on High Sierra and am waiting until the Mojave issues are settled. I have no problems with Creative Cloud.

Your choices seem to be:

• Roll back your OSX

~ Jane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 02, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not Adobe Support it is a User forum. If you do not have time to find where your problems are you better outsource your image processing. You may be be better off using an older version of Mac OS the worked for you.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried "Contact Adobe" and it took me to this forum. Does anyone know their contact phone number please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edgar,

Your choices seem to be:

• Roll back your OSX

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I am considering rolling back to High Sierra. This whole Mojave experience has been a pain.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2019 0
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edgarsd19630042  wrote

Thanks. I am considering rolling back to High Sierra. This whole Mojave experience has been a pain.

You’re welcome, Edgar. Mojave came out in September, so the hope is that they will get it right with patch #4. I will still wait 2-3 months after I hear there are no issues until I do the update. Let’s hope!!!

Also, I just found some of your posts in the moderation que, so they are showing up after my responses.

Best of luck,

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2019 1
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edgar,

For support, start here and sign in. I just went through it and got to the phone, but you have to answer questions on the way. Post back telling us what you picked at each step if you end up in a loop or have other trouble and we can walk you through it.

Contact Customer Care

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An 'Apple issue'?  Help me to understand how you reach that conclusion. Apple updates its OS presumably to improve performance and security, not to confound and befuddle major developers.  If Adobe or any other mega-developer cannot keep up, I hardly see how it can throw its virtual hands in the air and declare, "It ain't my problem."  I now routinely zap all Creative Cloud processes in Activity Monitor hoping Adobe will catch up one of these days. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0