Highlighted

Creative Cloud ineffectual as an update solution

Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really love the idea of CC but seriously it takes ages to update PS, and I can never tell how big the update is so I can't even guestimate. It uses so much resource power my pc lags badly, plus there's not even the option to pause the update meaning I have to cancel it to get some work done and lose the data it's used.

Is there any other way to udate, like downloading the update from my own dl manager and installing?

And maybe Adobe could include size info with updates?

Anthony

Topics

Download and install, Feature request, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud ineffectual as an update solution

Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really love the idea of CC but seriously it takes ages to update PS, and I can never tell how big the update is so I can't even guestimate. It uses so much resource power my pc lags badly, plus there's not even the option to pause the update meaning I have to cancel it to get some work done and lose the data it's used.

Is there any other way to udate, like downloading the update from my own dl manager and installing?

And maybe Adobe could include size info with updates?

Anthony

Topics

Download and install, Feature request, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?