• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud is not working at all

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know which community to post this to since this seems to be a systemwide problem. Yesterday the CC apps completely stopped working for me. Photoshop can't update the canvas when anything is changed and will quit after a few seconds. Illustrator displays a red, broken screen and is completely unusable. After Effects continually displays the message "Unspecified Draw Error."

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling each individual app. I've tried uninstalling the entire suite and then using the CC Cleaning Tool. I've tried updating my system software. I've tried going into the Mac Application Support folders and removing all traces of CC, then reinstalling but the problem persists.

The only thing that I can think of is that the errors may be related to my OS, which is now macOS Catalina Version 10.15 Beta (19A573a). I just updated to this today to try and address the issue. However, the entire CC suite worked fine on the previous version until yesterday, when it broke.

Adobe Support hasn't been very helpful, I understand that it's not supported on a beta operating system but they won't even give me any common tips.

Does anyone else have/know how to fix this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You should really do some research before upgrading your OS to a beta version as Adobe apps have not been tested to run on Catalina, as far as I'm aware the next versions of Adobe apps are currently been tested on Catalina, the only option I can recommend is to revert the OS to the previous version that was working

https://blog.conradchavez.com/2019/08/28/macos-10-15-catalina-will-adobe-software-work/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did research before upgrading, and most people say CC runs better on the beta than the current release. As stated, the software did not have an issue with the operating system. The issues materialized yesterday seemingly without cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
CC is not approved for Catalina. There are no guarantees that any software will run on beta OS software. Best option is to reintall Mojave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on your description, this sounds very much like a buggy video driver. The problem with that, on MacOS, is that you can't update or roll back the video driver - it's integrated into the OS. All you can do is wait for an OS update and hope it fixes the problem.

Jumping into a beta release, well, you're on your own. People have already had more than enough problems with Mojave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines