• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud: no update to photoshop 14.1 with Generator

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restarted and launched photoshop, checked for updates through CC App and Photoshop CC, but says it does not have an update.

Would like to try and solve as I would like to get usingthe generator part in the update.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Try updating CC App from following link:

http://www.adobe.com/appsmanager/index.html

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, then please let us know.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 138 Replies 138
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2013 Dec 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@chadv,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2013 Dec 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ashutosh

i cant update my computer at work. Where i work, complete Creative Cloud is installed but no updates for Photoshop.

Can you send me the details?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2013 Dec 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, been having the same problem on the computers at work refusing to update...my admin have no clue why and the creative department keeps bugin him . Please send me the info to make the updates works so i can impress everyone on monday hehe

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Felixlgr,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can u post me the details too? At work updates doesnt work for Photoshop CC..

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@isakowski

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also seem to be having this issue on my laptop.  For some reason I am not geting the current updates as I should.   I am in a corporate environment, but my Mac (OSX 10.9) is not mannaged centrally and I am an administrator on it.  My corporate network might have restrcitions that affect creative cloud updates, but I also have this issue on this computer when on other open networks such as my MIFI or at home.

I have tried various methods listed in this thread to get it to update again, but so far nothing has worked.  My iMac at home is picking up the updates just fine.  I dont think that the files to supress updates would be on my computer... but i want to double check that it is not part of the problem as the Creative Cloud App seems to be working for everthing but updates as it allows fonts and files to sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@James Pageau

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2013 Dec 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having what seems like the same issue with After Effects 12.0. Creative Cloud will not update it to 12.2 to work with mavericks. It constantly says "updates supressed by administrator". I am the administrator. I've tried deleting the AAM file. I've uninstalled and reinstalled after effects, creative cloud, and then tried uninstalling both and using cc cleaner to clean the registry. Please help me out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2013 Dec 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@fulldeckdigital,

Are you using CCP 1.3 for deployment?

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2014 Jan 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was signed into another laptop - I have 3 - that is why. Found out when I

got my new one a couple weeks ago, got that error msg. So tell your people

you can't have CC on more than 1 PC or laptop or whatever and be signed

into more than one.

Best, Kathy

Kathy Boulier, Composite Art Designs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, can you send me the private message as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XS_22,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, can you send me the message please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Scottsdale Bible

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ashutosh,

I also experience this Problem - enterprise environment (Win7) and Adobe CC not updating correctly (Photoshop & Co.)

Thanks for your solution/hint

Best regards

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Michael,

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ashutosh,

I'm also experiencing this Problem - enterprise environment (Win7) and Adobe CC not updating correctly (Photoshop & Co.)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@grozina111,

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Same here. Can you send me the message please?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ard,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest Photoshop CC upddate doesn't seem to be available to me via the App Manager. I've tried everything suggested in this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you are not in enterprise env, Did you try Updating through Ps->Help->Updates.

Do confirm your Ps version from Help->System Info.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same here and working on an enterprise environment. Can you send me the message please?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pvoxten,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines