• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud: no update to photoshop 14.1 with Generator

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restarted and launched photoshop, checked for updates through CC App and Photoshop CC, but says it does not have an update.

Would like to try and solve as I would like to get usingthe generator part in the update.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2013 Sep 12, 2013

Try updating CC App from following link:

http://www.adobe.com/appsmanager/index.html

Once done check for updates, If this still does not solve the problem, then please let us know.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 138 Replies 138
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding.

Updating via Creative Cloud Desktop App, is the first thing I tried.

On your 2nd question: Yes I tried installing Photoshop on my C:\ drive, and then I got 2014.2.2. But I had to remove it because my C:\ drive is a 60Gb SSD and there is not enough space there for the Adobe CC software I want to install. My E:\drive is 2TB, so space enough. After removing Photoshop and reinstalling it on de E:/drive it was 2014.0.0.

I tried the steps described in the link you posted, but I keep getting the message:

UpdateFails.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2014 Jan 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you message me the list files that suppress updates.

I have de-installed and re-installed, ran the cc clean utility after a de-install and re-installed. 

The solutions install but won't update.  by the way - I'm on a mac running 10.9.1 - photoshop cc and bridge cc.

I've logged a ticket it's been sent to level 3 - someone is supposed to call me in 2 to 3 days - but I'd like to take care of this sooner if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mmink,

Please check your private messages, I have provided the details of files to be removed which suppress updates.

Do ask your admin to either not suppress updates or run update package so that you have the latest Ps on your system.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh. I'm having the same problem where I work, can you send me the details?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please get the list of files to delete?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh. I'm having the same problem where I work, can you send me the details?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issues. Can you send me the details please.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you an enterprise customer, Please check with your Admin if he has  disabled/suppressed updates from Adobe and hosting in on a local server

Please refer:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/disable-auto-updates-application-manager.html

Make sure your updates are not disabled by admin, If so remove the files which suppress updates as mentioned in the link.

In future your Admin needs to make sure that either he rolls out the update package or they are not suppressed.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2014 Oct 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response. However, our admin has not disabled updates as other users in my team are getting them. I have also checked the file location in the link provided and there was nothing with that file name in there.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Rich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh. I'm having the same problem that cannot update, can you send me the details? I'm using Mac CC 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ashutosh. Got the same problem as everyone else. Need details please. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bakayaro77 wrote:

Hi Ashutosh. I'm having the same problem that cannot update, can you send me the details? I'm using Mac CC 2014

Hi Bakayaro, if the problem is that you cannot successfully update your tools via the CC Desktop App, then you can always download and apply the CC 2014 updates/patches manually instead by using these pages:

All Adobe CC 2014 Updates: Direct Download Links for Windows

All Adobe CC 2014 Updates: Direct Download Links for Mac

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am suffering from the same issue. Would it be possible to get the list as well? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/disable-auto-updates-application-manager.html

Make sure your updates are not disabled by admin, If so remove the files which suppress updates as mentioned in the link.

In future your Admin needs to make sure that either he rolls out the update package or they are not suppressed.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines