• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud signs me out multiple times a day!

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this has a been an issue for me for probably the past 2 months at this point. it started out as maybe i was signed out once or twice a week but its gotten to the point that every 30 minutes if im not actively using photoshop or illustrator then it will sign me out of my creative cloud. this doesnt happen on any other adobe software its just photoshop and illustrator that this occures. now i thought if i un-installed and reinstalled every. single. adobe. software. which took way longer than it should have, it wouldve fixed the issue. but now the day after i used photoshop for the whole day on and off and it didnt sign me out. just now i was sat here afk and a "save project before exiting" message popped up, i clicked save and photoshop closed. when i re opened it i was once again signed out of creative cloud. im not sure why this is happening but if anyone has anything to help me out with it i would really appreciate it. as i said everything was re installed yesterday so is the newest version available so im not sure why im getting this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?