Highlighted

Cropping jpeg Problem with new update!

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a jpeg that has 3 pictures in it, so I use crop and straighten.

When it crops all 3 and straightens them its great. But when i see a photo needs a little more crop, POOF it disappears afet doing the crop and the navigator shows a pixeled blob. So i tried saving all the three thinking that might help but noooo it disappears again! Help totaly frustrating and i dont feel like closing all of them and reopening them again it takes toooo long. Thanks for any help

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cropping jpeg Problem with new update!

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a jpeg that has 3 pictures in it, so I use crop and straighten.

When it crops all 3 and straightens them its great. But when i see a photo needs a little more crop, POOF it disappears afet doing the crop and the navigator shows a pixeled blob. So i tried saving all the three thinking that might help but noooo it disappears again! Help totaly frustrating and i dont feel like closing all of them and reopening them again it takes toooo long. Thanks for any help

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I found something that works, I have to change it to classic mode. Now I shouldnt have to do it that way. I hope someone is watching and will correct this in new update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0