• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cross object in image

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was editing an image in Adobe PS as I suddenly see this "cross" object in my image. I guess it comes from one of the tools I used but I can't remove or deselect it. Does anyone have an idea ?Schermafbeelding 2021-02-04 om 18.25.15.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Hi @mauriceogier 

Your screen shot does not include your Layers panel or options bar so we can see what is going on. Start by turning the visibility off and on for each layer to see if it's attached to one layer.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mauriceogier 

Your screen shot does not include your Layers panel or options bar so we can see what is going on. Start by turning the visibility off and on for each layer to see if it's attached to one layer.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out it was the beginning of the anker for the pen tool by starting a selection, I removed it from the path tab. Thanks for replying anyway !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, and I'm glad it's working now. 😊 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines