• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5 on Windows 10

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS5 Extended Mac OS version (fully licenced with serial number, etc.). I am looking to now use this on a Windows 10 laptop - where can I download, will it work, etc.?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC versions of Adobe apps can be installed on either Mac or PC. Prior to that the apps could only be installed on the operating system that they were designed for, therefore CS5 Mac can only be installed on a Mac. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can get a trial version of CS5 for Windows or for Mac at https://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

But for a permanent installation, I doubt that your Mac serial number will work on a Windows computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines