• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Extended is not downloading on Mac

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Photoshop CS6 Extended version years ago. I'm trying to reinstall it on to my Mac. I am able to download the correct version on my desktop, but when I try to upload it - this notification appears  Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 6.38.15 AM.png. The "Learn More" button directs me to this page, which bascially tells me to contact the developer of the app. Online support chat told me to post to this forum because "We do not offer chat support for this online service, but our forums may allow you to find answers." Can someone help me? My Mac is up to date with macOS Big Sur 11.2.3. Please help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Mac, new apps. There is not the slightest chance CS6 can work on Catalina or Big Sur. You need to budget for buying everything again (or rather, subscribing to Creative Cloud, which replaced CS6 over 7 years ago).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Big Sur will not run CS6. You install an older macOS or purchase a plan for the current version of Photoshop. The Photography plan (annual) is payable at $9.99 per month.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines