• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor de Texto bugado

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pessoal, preciso de ajuda, quando abro um texto no photoshop a linha piscante que aparece esta simplismente gigante e não encontrei meios de diminuir o tamanho da linha, alguém tem ideia de como fazer isso?
(Expecificamente: a linha é a do cursor de texto quando já estou digitando, ela está muito maior que o tamanho do texto/fonte e isso se aplica em qualquer fonte e mesmo eu tendo instalado e desintalado o programa diversas vezes).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're asking about a font size you can change it (and other features) in the Character panel found under the Window menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Derek, so I'm asking for help, because the line that makes me write, is to big right now and I don't found any kind of config to change the line size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind, I aleardy discover, thanks for the reply! XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines